***** OSU

Hope Dabo and Co. kick Urbie's slimed butt. Will always have a special place in my heart for Dabo and the way he exposed Golden Boy once and for all. Blake had to can that POS after that mess.

Advertisement
I concur. OSU has always been 1 of my top 3 teams to hate forever than they got Urban. Now they are clear cut number 1.

What everyone else said - plus I don't want to have to be put in a position of where I have to root for either Alabama or OSU

Man it's nice to watch OSU GET THUMPED IN THE FIESTA BOWL. Clemson should make OSU concede by making Terry Porter give us our trophy.

Advertisement
IMG_0246.jpg
. Go big lol

What everyone else said - plus I don't want to have to be put in a position of where I have to root for either Alabama or OSU

Do what I do. Root for a meteor strike on the stadium.

Ha - Luckily it doesn't look like I am going to have to worry about it.

I think the last time I had two teams that I really really hated playing for the National Title was OSU vs UF and my hope was that one of them got blown out, that way at least one of them would leave feeling totally dejected and thankfully that is exactly what happened!

Advertisement
“Paging Hulkacaniac, Paging Hulkacaniac, please pick up your scarlet red phone to be admitted into the Cardiac ICU…Your slurping may be needed.”

Urban Meyer exposed tonight for what he is: A man lucky to have Ron Zook/Jim Tressel recruits

What a joke of a corch…

ESPN saying the BIG was the best conference in football? They have some serious meth and heroine addiction in Bristol.

Oh, cheeseburger avatar, come out to play (maybe Hamburger Hipster is his son…Corch love, like father, like son)
raw.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back