Orgeron to LSU as DL coach

Advertisement
Absolute slam dunk. One of the best recruiters in the country and a Louisiana guy. He has put so many Dlineman in the NFL its ridiculous. Would have been a great fit here in whatever job he wanted. Dcoordinator in 2016?

Advertisement
IMHO, as much as it's making my blood pressure skyrocket to watch almost every underachieving team make moves while we sit, I honestly believe that there will be staff changes after signing day. I think he honestly believes appearance of coaching continuity will keep what's left of his 2015 class in tact and that if he starts moving staff members around right before NSD he could lose some he didn't plan on losing.

Real question is, who is moving on? Will he make a substantive change on D or will he just scapegoat Williams and Franklin like they were the reason we still can't beat pitiful *** UVA on a regular basis.

****! I wanted him back here. Would have been a great hire and monster recruiter. Meanwhile we have ol' Jethro. Man good times.

Advertisement
IMHO, as much as it's making my blood pressure skyrocket to watch almost every underachieving team make moves while we sit, I honestly believe that there will be staff changes after signing day. I think he honestly believes appearance of coaching continuity will keep what's left of his 2015 class in tact and that if he starts moving staff members around right before NSD he could lose some he didn't plan on losing.

Real question is, who is moving on? Will he make a substantive change on D or will he just scapegoat Williams and Franklin like they were the reason we still can't beat pitiful *** UVA on a regular basis.

If he makes changes it will be likely be among Williams, Franklin, and I guess that's it. If they are changing their scheme like I've read, they definitely will be gone. Even if he is scapegoating them, I'm glad it happened. They don't strike me as great coaches.

When does Harris get his degree?

It takes a real kind of ****head to recruit a kid, pretend everything is okay, wait for him to sign a LOI and THEN let his position coach or main recruiter leave for another job just so you can save your saggy skin for a few more months. This guy is a scumbag.

Advertisement
If we hired coaches like that we might win -- that is completely unacceptable to administration.

Lsu find a web recruit yet, or an I worth a ****?...they still got red Finn and the family?. If so they still ain't winning sh-t their defense ain't the issue. Bit that's a great hire for them, beastly recruiter and a Louisiana guy he'll lock up all of their dl targets for the most part...

It takes a real kind of ****head to recruit a kid, pretend everything is okay, wait for him to sign a LOI and THEN let his position coach or main recruiter leave for another job just so you can save your saggy skin for a few more months. This guy is a scumbag.

That's why I have trouble believing this is happening. Not because Al lacks the scumbagginess to do it, but because it looks TERRIBLE. The non-Miami football world would despise him for it. (We already despise him, so no biggie there.)

Beyond that, how do you walk into a locker room and try to work with a bunch of kids you've just tricked into signing with your football team?

It's just insane. So he's probably planning exactly this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back