Oregon recruits

****. Between him and all the other smoke today I kinda feel bad for their program/fans right now.
If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

Advertisement
If the tables were turned, do you think they would feel sorry for us? I don't think so.
Maybe some. This is Oregon, not FSU or UF etc... I don't have any embedded hate for their program and fans. I don't really know what they're feeling right now - as of late UM is where coaching careers go to die / not get stolen!

Maybe some. This is Oregon, not FSU or UF etc... I don't have any embedded hate for their program and fans. I don't really know what they're feeling right now - as of late UM is where coaching careers go to die / not get stolen!
Well if they didn't know this by now it's a business. Just look at the coaches that jumped ship for the money and kids hittin the TP. Check their site and see if they are saying nice things about us. I don't think so. I have nothing against them either but this is all about the money and going where your heart feel is right for you. Football is a short life and no time to feel sorry for people stealing our recruits for years from our back yard and don't think a second about it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
CaneSport is saying that Devon Jackson and TJ Dudley wanted to check out UM after we hired Cristobal but they were not encouraged. Given our lack of talent at LB and the fact that Bissainthe is the only high schooler we seem to be close to signing, they must be looking at the portal. Lewis, Doyle, or someone else. Just my guesses

Last edited:
CaneSport is saying that Devon Jackson and TJ Dudley wanted to check out UM after we hired Cristobal but they were not encouraged. Given our lack of talent at LB and the fact that Bissainthe seems to be the only high schooler we seem to be close to signing, they must be looking at the portal. Lewis, Doyle, or someone else. Just my guesses
I take this as a good sign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back