Oregon/Arizona

Advertisement
I said in my youtube vid once they play a physical front they will have that typical loss. They'll never win a title, we should run that offense though with sfla kids.

I said in my youtube vid once they play a physical front they will have that typical loss. They'll never win a title, we should run that offense though with sfla kids.

Seems contradictory. Play a physical front, lose. Let's play it? Oregon's problem is they never field an elite defense for the rare games that they don't move the ball as well, they dont have that nasty D to pick them up.

Advertisement
LMFAO......Mike Slive is popping the champagne now. As are the Noles who are all but guaranteed to be in the playoffs now even with a loss.

Awesome. With the favorable schedule I was worried this would be the year Oregon might sneak through undefeated. Fortunately there are lots of road blocks in the Pac 12. Very talented league, even if east coasters always laughably denounce that conference.

Look out now, b/c even a one loss Notre Dame team likely makes the playoffs now as well. Shoot me if it's the Noles versus the Irish.

Advertisement

Seems contradictory. Play a physical front, lose. Let's play it? Oregon's problem is they never field an elite defense for the rare games that they don't move the ball as well, they dont have that nasty D to pick them up.

I agree, they can't recruit in that top tier level so this is what they r. Cool uniforms spread action offense but the recruit in the 7-15 range and it's those results. They will finish usually ranked 7-15, they never can get those elite lineman and that's how u win.

It should be two sec teams in the playoffs period, fkin sec NCAA fix so they can cash out. ******s

It should be 4 from the power five with one left out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rich Rod's price tag just went up for next year's coaching search.

He will be UF's next coach. You heard it here first, and UM will have to get our crapp together because everyone in Florida will wnt to play for him. Last nights game all but guaranteed he jumped to the head of UF's coaching wish list.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back