opinions will miami vs lou look like ten vs baltimore last year

flyguy

Sophomore
I am kinda thinking we run it down their throats and control the clock just like what the titans did to the ravens last year . thoughts opinions ??????

Advertisement
Old fashioned shootout. King will look as amazing as Baker does bad. Everyone will be asking why Manny hasn’t stepped in like he did last year.

Imo opinion we are going to ride our Big 3 at RB (four if you count King's ability to run) all night, with the short passing game peppered in throughout.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think both teams run the ball too much for the scores to be so high.

This isn’t LSU vs Texas of 2019.

45-21. 35-30

I think that's what Lashlee would like to do - but the question will be - is our OL up to that task? I trust them more in road-grading than I do in pass protection so I think it's a reasonable thought.

We should see some more creativity in the run game this week. Not inside zone, inside zone, inside zone like we kept hammering against UAB.

Advertisement
everyone is so worried about baker and the D. Our defense is not the problem, even if we're fielding a top 40-50 defense, if we had any offense with a pulse we would be in CFP contention every year.

Think oklahoma cares about having a ****** defense when their in the CFP discussion every single year? even alabama and UGA have given up massive amounts of points

outscore louisville 66-60 for all i care

everyone is so worried about baker and the D. Our defense is not the problem, even if we're fielding a top 40-50 defense, if we had any offense with a pulse we would be in CFP contention every year.

Think oklahoma cares about having a ****** defense when their in the CFP discussion every single year? even alabama and UGA have given up massive amounts of points

outscore louisville 66-60 for all i care
I agree, sort of. Oklahoma gets exposed every year once they step out of the big XII. I don't think defense should be an afterthought. But yes, it's 2020. College football teams score more now than ever. Louisville is a very good offensive team and assuming you can hold them to <20 points is not only unrealistic but laughable. Keep the big plays to a minimum, force them to drive the length of the field if they're going to score and try to turn them over. The offense should be able to score so if we can get a lead and force them to get one dimensional it would be a huge factor. They put up a ton of yards against us last year but the game was never really close because we scored at will.

I am kinda thinking we run it down their throats and control the clock just like what the titans did to the ravens last year . thoughts opinions ??????
Funny because UL does emulate both of those teams with their run game.. We dont really tho.. Lashlee doesnt really run their stuff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back