Opinion on Jeff Hill

Advertisement
I hope he does because he can really ball, he's from my HS and he'd most likely commit on the spot but I doubt he gets it with such a loaded db class next year

If he's 5'10 I'm 7 feet tall but kid makes a lot of plays. He's probably 5'8 but I don't know if he will get an offer.

If he's 5'10 I'm 7 feet tall but kid makes a lot of plays. He's probably 5'8 but I don't know if he will get an offer.

if you can ball you can ball... sometimes height takes a backseat as long as you arent 4ft something...

i mean remember radios height requirements?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hill is a good player but I don't see him getting an offer. He's not lamarcus Joyner talented but he can play.

what will our count be over next year 9 corners? i dont think you bring him in unless something has gone horribly wrong

Man offer the kid remember when we didn't want Joyner cause of his height

That was never the case... We were on Joyner like White on rice... He never wanted to be here... I believe he was the nations number 1 corner back... I remember seeing an interview during his junior year where he stated he was never interested in miami until he actually took a visit... Out of respect the kid kept us in his top selections but his heart was always with FSU... Even if we didn't want him as a corner we could have played him on offense... UM offered he just wanted to go to FSU...

Advertisement
Love Jeff hill. Hope he gets an offer. Guy has improved so much over the last 2 years and with Tyrek cole on the other side he gets overshadowed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back