One thing not being discussed

MizCane

Senior
The maturity of our key players. I love that they play like they have done it before. Not a lot of ra ra BS. King scores and he gives the rings to the younger guys or O line. Cam took it to the house and said I’m good with the rings. Jose knocks a school record 57 yarder and just gives a strong confident walk off the field not jumping up and down and doing whatever akot of foot ferries do. I like the straight to business mentality and I think it will pay dividends for the young guys to see you can have fun but you are there to win first and foremost so do your job and don’t get over hyped about your self. Winning is the fun not the dance or rings.

Advertisement
The maturity of our key players. I love that they play like they have done it before. Not a lot of ra ra BS. King scores and he gives the rings to the younger guys or O line. Cam took it to the house and said I’m good with the rings. Jose knocks a school record 57 yarder and just gives a strong confident walk off the field not jumping up and down and doing whatever akot of foot ferries do. I like the straight to business mentality and I think it will pay dividends for the young guys to see you can have fun but you are there to win first and foremost so do your job and don’t get over hyped about your self. Winning is the fun not the dance or rings.

Have you watched some of the old Cane teams?

They walked the walk then. The last decade we’ve been nothing but false bravado and nationally been laughed at.

I get what you're saying but it just doesn't work like that. Miami has traditionally been flashy and over the top. EVERYTHING goes by 1 rule in sports. You look stupid if you lose. Dancing/celebrating every moment and positive play isn't the reason why Dan Enos, Mark Richt, No'Dnofrio, Al Golden, Randy Shannon or whoever else sucked.

Advertisement
Back