One thing has become clear with recruiting

Trav

Redshirt Freshman
Kids really DO want to play here. With the struggles over the past 20 years to consistently bring in top class there was a concern that playing for UM was kind of just losing its luster and while it was a fun brand to dress up in and bring a hat to the signing table, it seemed for whatever reasons kids just weren't into playing in Miami or going to UM. But with the flood of new talent signing and talent we're suddenly in the game for it seems pretty clear that recruits still very much want to play here, many just weren't into the inferior coaching/overall program project. I know Mario's a **** of a recruiter and convinced a lot of city kids to come to Eugene but you can't tell me he'd have the same success at Akron. It's early yet but so far he's dispelling a lot of myths that top recruits have moved on from Miami. Like us, it seems like they were just waiting for the program to wake the f*ck up.

Advertisement
Kids really DO want to play here. With the struggles over the past 20 years to consistently bring in top class there was a concern that playing for UM was kind of just losing its luster and while it was a fun brand to dress up in and bring a hat to the signing table, it seemed for whatever reasons kids just weren't into playing in Miami or going to UM. But with the flood of new talent signing and talent we're suddenly in the game for it seems pretty clear that recruits still very much want to play here, many just weren't into the inferior coaching/overall program project. I know Mario's a **** of a recruiter and convinced a lot of city kids to come to Eugene but you can't tell me he'd have the same success at Akron. It's early yet but so far he's dispelling a lot of myths that top recruits have moved on from Miami. Like us, it seems like they were just waiting for the program to wake the f*ck up.
it's been said for years, if you get a legit coach and product on the field then they were comin ... we had it for a fleeting moment with richt ... now it's mario's turn ... i love the decommits from oregon because it wasn't the facilities or gear, it was the coach ... now he brings that presence to the canes

we’re Frank The Tank being re-released into the wild
will ferrell frank the tank GIF

Advertisement
I've BEEN told you guys this!!!

Come On Please GIF by VERZUZ

I'm around these kids!
They "fvck with" Miami.
But they didn't trust this staff to develop them.
They wanted to play for winners.

Etc etc etc...
What’s the word now? Are they already sold?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've BEEN told you guys this!!!

Come On Please GIF by VERZUZ

I'm around these kids!
They "fvck with" Miami.
But they didn't trust this staff to develop them.
They wanted to play for winners.

Etc etc etc...
Look at the lack of development!!! Name more than 2 over the past 15

Advertisement
Back