one recruiter that would make a huge impact to bring in....

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Miami's own Travaris Robinson! How the **** can we get this dude on staff? Next year is the deepest DB class iv seen in SFL and that dude is an assassin when it comes to recruiting down here.. He's the main reason those gayturds went 4-8, but still killed it recruiting on the defensive side of the ball.

Advertisement
t-rob makes 300k... miami would have to give him a significant raise to swing him from UF which we probably cannot afford

Advertisement
196.gif

Dude is an animal, probably the best at UF since Locksley. I hope we make him DC regardless of if Muschamp hangs around or not. Without him this class would be a disaster.

Odds are the Muschamp will be fired with another 5 to 9 loss season. Highly likely.... so, he may become available, but we will have competition for him

Miami's own Travaris Robinson! How the **** can we get this dude on staff? Next year is the deepest DB class iv seen in SFL and that dude is an assassin when it comes to recruiting down here.. He's the main reason those gayturds went 4-8, but still killed it recruiting on the defensive side of the ball.

I think this is a HUGE deal. Ultimately a guy like Golden needs a dynamic staff of recruiters. Cristobal was this guy for sure but he got lured away with $$$ and freakin Bama. I know Golden himself has been taking a lot of heat on this board for his "recruiting ability" but maybe its more about his ability to hire and find great "recruiters". As a longtime Cane fan I love me some Michael Barrow...but do we need more dynamic guys these days??

Advertisement
We have an entire staff of recruiters. The issue isn't we don't have enough recruiters.

The issue is Miami requires coaches that can maximize whatever talent they have, who can evaluate talent to bring in, and thus win games.

Everyone always said "well back in the day UF and FSU always had better classes". And that's true; but Howard Schnellenberger and Jimmy Johnson and Butch Davis knew how to coach football better than OBC and BB.

Bc of facilities, stadium, boosters, scandals we will always struggle to out recruit teams, UNLESS we have an elite staff who can coach the kids up. Once those lesser classes get coached up and beat the "number 1 gator class", Miami becomes the hot place to go, and it recruits itself.

How do we get someone on this staff that can coach, and develop these recruits?

ask Mora out at UCLA how he did this year.....his great coaches he plucked from the NFL took the summer off and they got raped today...

Think we felt the same way about Coley last year. Not that he did not help but I did not think we would be losing several top guys from South Florida to them. Winning a title helps...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back