One Man's Trash ACC Coastal Team Is Another Man's ACC Coastal Treasure Team!!!

LatinCane

Sophomore
Oooo weeeee!!! Well this year's ACC Coastal Division is a 5-alarm dumpster fire of epic proportions!!! Due to firefighting manpower also dealing with the Atlantic Division 5 alarm fire, this could last awhile. Miami still has a chance to sober up, take the needle out of their arm, put their pants on and claim their right to the Coastal Division crown!

UNC has two Coastal losses. UVA has two ACC loses (1 Coastal, 1 against Wake), Both are in the bottom of the dumpster. GT has one ACC loss. So far Miami, VTech, Pitt and Duke have no ACC or Coastal losses. We UVA this week. Pitt and GT go at it! Duke VS UNC, VT is off. IF we can beat UVA, they are pretty much eliminated from the Coastal race. UNC with two losses can help us out by beating Duke. Pitt vs GT winner has a lot of drama. If GT wins they are in the hunt. If they lose, then that's two ACC losses. If Pitt loses they are tied for first place with VT, who they play their next game.

**** it man, I know we suck but if we can get past UVA this week then things can get real interesting for Miami. My hope is a flicker but it's the 2021 version of the Coastal!!! Why not us!?!?! We are just as much of a rehab mess as everyone else is in this division!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don’t forget the other side of the ACC as well … trash …. IF Miami wins the Coastal they can really win the ACC ! If we lose Thursday then FORGET ABOUT IT !! Lol

Oooo weeeee!!! Well this year's ACC Coastal Division is a 5-alarm dumpster fire of epic proportions!!! Due to firefighting manpower also dealing with the Atlantic Division 5 alarm fire, this could last awhile. Miami still has a chance to sober up, take the needle out of their arm, put their pants on and claim their right to the Coastal Division crown!

UNC has two Coastal losses. UVA has two ACC loses (1 Coastal, 1 against Wake), Both are in the bottom of the dumpster. GT has one ACC loss. So far Miami, VTech, Pitt and Duke have no ACC or Coastal losses. We UVA this week. Pitt and GT go at it! Duke VS UNC, VT is off. IF we can beat UVA, they are pretty much eliminated from the Coastal race. UNC with two losses can help us out by beating Duke. Pitt vs GT winner has a lot of drama. If GT wins they are in the hunt. If they lose, then that's two ACC losses. If Pitt loses they are tied for first place with VT, who they play their next game.

**** it man, I know we suck but if we can get past UVA this week then things can get real interesting for Miami. My hope is a flicker but it's the 2021 version of the Coastal!!! Why not us!?!?! We are just of a rehab mess as everyone else in this division!
What's sad is that with a competent coach and staff we legitimately would have an excellent shot of winning the ACCCG. Instead, we will self implode while self destructing at the same time shooting ourselves in the foot.

Do not think the overall staff is a bad one. Just highly limited on what they can accomplish because of Manny and Lashlee

Advertisement
Sad but we could go 8-4 (6-2 ACC) and win the coastal AND win the ACC.

I don't believe we got 6-2 the rest of the way, but we have the talent to.

**** it man, I know we suck but if we can get past UVA this week then things can get real interesting for Miami. My hope is a flicker but it's the 2021 version of the Coastal!!! Why not us!?!?! We are just of a rehab mess as everyone else in this division!
Since the Coastal is a dumpster fire, we absolutely should fire Diaz if he doesn't win it with the seasoned veterans he has playing.

Advertisement
I think the coastal is a lot better this year than previous. Miami is somehow worse.. but I think VT is better, GT is a lot better, Duke is better, Pitt is better if you ignore the loss to West Mich.

We need to clean house in the entire athletic department and the football coaching staff.

I’m not going to cheer for losses but winning the coastal by backing into it would kill all the negative momentum building that could create the change we need.

Pretty simple. The minute we are eliminated from winning this ridiculous division, everyone needs to be fired (AD/Manny) - the next day
This division is so terrible that we may not be eliminated until we face Duke. I don't want to wait that long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back