One can dream

edge

Junior
Watched the UL game again and specifically keyed in on 15. He is a man child. I was always jealous of OSU having the Bosa brothers. Well we have our Bosa this year. He makes an impact on pretty much every play. He sets the edge like a beast. Then he is unblockable when rushing the passer. Now imagine life with him and Rousseau on the field. We would have absolutely terrorized opponents. What a shame we lost him. Still excited to watch Phillips reat of season.

Advertisement
Roche would've been the odd man out if GR15 stayed. Phillips is too big and quick to sit.

Roche would've been the odd man out if GR15 stayed. Phillips is too big and quick to sit.
Rousseau and Roche bring the same to the table, pass rush and lower run ability.
Now, Rousseau is exponentially better at both. Roche is a 2nd round talanet, but my god does he ever suck in the run. Every team runs to his side, and he's lazy on backside responsibilities.
Jahfari looks like he's about to blow up.

I swear I wish Roussea played even the pass defense wouldn’t be *** bad.

Miami’s DEs are feasting. Cam Williams is out there flying around. Harvey did a few things well also.

If he stayed and played I actually think Miami’s defense would be **** near immovable. Louisville wouldn’t have had 500 yards at ALL.

Passing packages when he slides inside with Roche, Phillips, Nesta, And Roussea is DEADLY.

....what could have been.

Advertisement
Unfortunately he’s gonna leave us all wondering what could of been.

For players who opted out, if they havent signed an agent, are they able to join the team at anytime if they wanted to?

had a fan hope that he surprises clemson by joining team day of game. Obviously with diaz and co knowing prior.

On sure passing downs, it'd be interesting to see them slide Phillips inside and put Williams at DE, with Roche at the other DE.

My dream, outside of the wet variety, is King, Phillips, Bolden, Mallory, the RT from Houston, Borregales, and literally any Jr or Sr thinking about leaving who isn't a 1st or 2nd round lock to come back next year and give us a fighting chance against Bama. Win that game, run the table and bend over Clemson w/o Lawrence.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back