On Xmas day I want to wish FSU...

bear

Sophomore
fans trolling this board constantly an epic fail in your bowl game against Auburn.

Ok to be a fan but keep it on your own freaking boards.

Tired of coming in in reading some of your obvious troll posts.

The U will be all over you pretty soon and payback will be a ******.

To cane nation- have a wonderful xmas- carry on!

Advertisement
I will root for the ACC every day of the week over the SEC, even if it's FSU.

786.gif

Advertisement
I know this will get negged, but I want FSU to win this game. It helps the ACC in a major way. When the SEC began to dominate all of the top recruits ran to the SEC simply because of the strength of the conference. This also allowed the SEC to dominate collage football, and make a boat load of money on its TV deal. We need the ACC to be great this bowl season because it helps The U.

I can not and will not ever root for the Florida State Seminoles to win a National Championship. Sorry.

Advertisement
I know this will get negged, but I want FSU to win this game. It helps the ACC in a major way. When the SEC began to dominate all of the top recruits ran to the SEC simply because of the strength of the conference. This also allowed the SEC to dominate collage football, and make a boat load of money on its TV deal. We need the ACC to be great this bowl season because it helps The U.

If this was Clemson, I'd be with you.

FSU winning the NC does us no favors.

**** THE ACC AND DOUBLE **** FSU.

Ooooh the ACC won a ship over the mighty SEC? Who cares unless it's UM?

You really want FSU to go down in history as the team that broke the SEC's streak of consecutive NC wins?

Are you guys dumb or crazy?

Oh well to each their own. I will continue to root against FSU and every other team in the NCAA but UM.

FSU to win? Good for the ACC? Our fans respect FSU for keeping us on the schedule? SMFH. Blasphemy

Advertisement
Being put in this predicament is why college football needs to change their ****. A 4 team playoff next year helps, but it's not where it needs to be.

Being put in this predicament is why college football needs to change their ****. A 4 team playoff next year helps, but it's not where it needs to be.

This particular problem has nothing to do with the BCS and everything to do with us being in the RAB and FSU being in the NC.

Advertisement
Back