On the YouTube video with dbj deon bush is listed as safety

Miami04

Senior
Not sure if it has been discussed but on the bright orange cards behind dbj it has all the players, their position, their high school, and their city.

Deon bush's card says "safety"

Advertisement
and i think he should stay at safety- am i alone in this thinking? I know auburn planned on putting him at conrer- but those are the same dumb assess that are wasting robensen therezie's talent at corner instead of safety.

and i think he should stay at safety- am i alone in this thinking? I know auburn planned on putting him at conrer- but those are the same dumb assess that are wasting robensen therezie's talent at corner instead of safety.

haven't seen vid on him, but folks who have say he's not a good safety prospect and that his athletic ability sees him as being a better corner

deon said yesterday that the coaches told him he was going to play corner

Advertisement
Will be a better cb than safety. Really good pressing and running. Coach on another board says his team played against Bush and he looked lost at safety. False steps...slow to react...needs to be a cb.

deon said yesterday that the coaches told him he was going to play corner

I spoke to D'Onofrio about this at the signing day event on campus last night. I specifically asked him about the likelihood of seeing Howard and Bush as our starting corners by the end of this season.

Basically, D'Onofrio said that the best 4 guys will play. He said McGee is going to be hard to beat out at corner. (I was a little shocked at that statement, and to quote him, "the kid's 4.3 all day everyday.") He said he's not sure yet where Bush will end up, just wants the best 4 DB's on the field.

Bottom line: Bush is going to get work at both spots, and seems like no decision has been made yet.

Advertisement
Think he fits much better at corner then safety. I would love to see him and howard play on the field together

I think he could be a great free safety, it's been a while since we had a great coverage safety.

Advertisement
Back