On the bright side...

Advertisement
In the meantime we are in year 3 with one of the greatest RBs to ever lace em up down in S Florida, and we have done nothing but waste him..........
Yeah Kaaya is special but its like a silver lining to a piece of **** as long as Al is here.

Who cares we all knew he was good (the film geek heads). Secondly I want to lock down sfla and field a mean fast elite defense and recruit the best athletes sfla has, until then it would matter if he's Peyton. Defense win championships period, I hope troglodyte doesn't have the input on the next pres or it's ovah

In the meantime we are in year 3 with one of the greatest RBs to ever lace em up down in S Florida, and we have done nothing but waste him..........
Yeah Kaaya is special but its like a silver lining to a piece of **** as long as Al is here.

Truly sad about Duke, but he will forever be one of the most beloved Canes. If we can pull a great miracle and beat criminoles, he will have fulfilled his promise to momma by beating swamp scum and feather people. I still say we had them at half if we just had a qb for that first drive. I think we have that QB this year. Staff sucks but players will play against noles. That give us a chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back