On being consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.

OleCane

DatOleCane
So I have read dozens of posts that have began to talk about subjects already brought up or players a thread was started on sometimes mistakenly or just repeated and I have seldom if ever seen staff or the moderators shut down the post so no one can reply. I feel as if the moderators disagreed with the content of my post and thus shut it down. https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/canes-family-kaepernick-and-tolerance.154778/

Personally I think it was a subject worth talking about, in fact why wouldnt the staff/moderators want more civility on this sight. You know on some level I agree then lets not post about politics at all on this site since this is after all a site about sports.

Advertisement
So I have read dozens of posts that have began to talk about subjects already brought up or players a thread was started on sometimes mistakenly or just repeated and I have seldom if ever seen staff or the moderators shut down the post so no one can reply. I feel as if the moderators disagreed with the content of my post and thus shut it down. https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/canes-family-kaepernick-and-tolerance.154778/

Personally I think it was a subject worth talking about, in fact why wouldnt the staff/moderators want more civility on this sight. You know on some level I agree then lets not post about politics at all on this site since this is after all a site about sports.
..never been to the wez, hugh....

Go Canes of course its not about me I dont know how you got that from post. Its about respect for differing opinions and having empathy for the struggles of fellow Canes. Dont know why that is such a problem.

Go Canes of course its not about me I dont know how you got that from post. Its about respect for differing opinions and having empathy for the struggles of fellow Canes. Dont know why that is such a problem.

You made it about you when you decided to post an all new thread about CK when there is already an existing thread about CK.

Advertisement
Go Canes!! Its because I was trying to make a point about tolerating one another's view. So in the spirit of tolerance its unfortunate you think that I was trying to draw attention to myself, but if you will allow me I would like to say it sure was not my intention!

I didn’t read your entire post before locking it. The post should have been made in the existing thread.

This thread sucks.

This is now the official hard seltzer thread.

topic of debate: is Claw/Truly the greatest scientific breakthrough of 2019 and is it a further sign of the growing influence of LGBT culture on the American mainstream culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back