-18.5 vs clemson

All I'm going to say is that if you think Miami is getting the same Clemson as Cal got you're going to be in for a surprise.
They'll punch well above their weight vs Miami, for how long remains to be seen.
Dabo knows this could be his Rubicon, I'd be shocked if it happened any other way.
Wasn't that game also across the country at like 10:30pm for Clemson?

They'll be a different animal at home at prime time.
 
Heard this on Cover3:


QB: 134 qualify QBs in the country, Tait Reynolds ranks 132nd in EPA per drop back.

Ranks 122nd in passer efficiency

1-7 on throws 15+ yards vs P5 teams





Defense: 109th in defensive success rate. 101st in explosive play rate.
Taint is….

disgusted smell GIF
 
It comes down to what it always comes down to. Trenches, turnovers, penalties, efficiency.
Their QB is going to make mistakes. He does not look good at all. It is up to our defense to take advantage of his mistakes and our offense to continue be aggressive and efficient.
 
The Ga Southern and Cal games are two of the worst games I’ve seen in a long time. I get the logo and atmosphere but it would be a terrible look for this game to be competitive into the 4th quarter.
 
I’ve yet to see one football reason given has to why Clemson will stay in this lol

Their only hope is a bunch of explosive plays on offense and that Miami plays very poorly on offense. Either of those things in isolation doesn't get the job done.
 
Just watch the highlights of Duke vs Clemson from last year.

Mensah whip their *** and Barkate was toasting that secondary.
 
All I'm going to say is that if you think Miami is getting the same Clemson as Cal got you're going to be in for a surprise.
They'll punch well above their weight vs Miami, for how long remains to be seen.
Dabo knows this could be his Rubicon, I'd be shocked if it happened any other way.
You know we’re getting that QB’s best game of his career, and next week he’ll go back to being a potato.

Showtime Recording GIF by CBS
 
I agree that we will get Clemson’s (and EVERY teams) best shot.

But how good does that best shot really look? These guys are terrible on offense.

Also, I agree with AR about starting fast. If we can jump out to a decent early lead I think there’s about 0% odds of a comeback
 
All I'm going to say is that if you think Miami is getting the same Clemson as Cal got you're going to be in for a surprise.
They'll punch well above their weight vs Miami, for how long remains to be seen.
Dabo knows this could be his Rubicon, I'd be shocked if it happened any other way.
That's why I don't care what teams look like before we play them. We're going to get everyone's best punch every game. Everyone wants to beat or embarrass us whenever they can.
 
Clemson can absolutely beat us. They have the athletes. This is college football. Death Valley will be lit and their players have read all week about how they have no chance and feel disrespected by the spread. Our B game will not be enough.
Athletes don't equal good football. Their QB is pretty much dead last in every metric and he had 2 starts vs below average defense. One of those games was also a night death valley game vs Georgia Southern lol. I do expect them to be up for the game of course but I think if we don't win this by 2 scores comfortably then our expectations for this season should be thrown in the trash.

I've been finding it hard to imagine how Clemson wins this game outside of major injuries.
 
All I'm going to say is that if you think Miami is getting the same Clemson as Cal got you're going to be in for a surprise.
They'll punch well above their weight vs Miami, for how long remains to be seen.
Dabo knows this could be his Rubicon, I'd be shocked if it happened any other way.
Yup. They're at home and they'll be fired up to play us. This is their biggest game of the year.
 
Please don't tell me Clemsons QB is a lumbering white guy that was not hotly recruited out of high school????


JK'ing-my only concern is it's our first real game of the year.
 
So we have seen a linear 4 point drop in the line to -14.5 and it’s not predicated upon new injury news to key players.

Wonderful.

We all thought the 18.5 was high. This may just be more corrective than any indication. Everyone said this was going to drop a bit at the outset.

NOT CONCERNED.
 
Back
Top