Olsen

caneofny

Sophomore
Rivals has him listed as one of the top performers this summer. Said the following...

"QB Kevin Olsen, Wayne (N.J.) Wayne Hills: Olsen was impressive at the Elite 11, showing good poise, the ability to make the right reads and the arm to make all the throws. He's still a couple of years away from scratching the surface of his potential, but he is starting to put everything together."

Advertisement
Question for you caneofny,

Do you believe in God?

lordy lordy amen.jpg

Advertisement

Do you believe in God?

lol, second coming?

My brother if you believe in God, then believe in Baby Jesus Olsen. All kidding aside, God gave me a vision of the future of Miami football, and let me tell you.....good things hath been revealed to me. This time next year, Coral Gables will become the new Jerusalem. It is God's will. I don't know about you, but I have suffered for too many years and I am ready to receive my anointing. I'm sure many of my Cane brethren feel the same way. Look how many false prophets have crossed our paths pretending to be the chosen one...Kyle Wright, Kirby Freeman, Jacory Harris (lulz). The TRUE Chosen One has been revealed to us all and finally we will all be saved and taken to the Land of Canaan in 2013.

Last edited:

Do you believe in God?

lol, second coming?

My brother if you believe in God, then believe in Baby Jesus Olsen. All kidding aside, God gave me a vision of the future of Miami football, and let me tell you.....good things hath been revealed to me. This time next year, Coral Gables will become the new Jerusalem. It is God's will. I don't know about you, but I have suffered for too many years and I am ready to receive my anointing. I'm sure many of my Cane brethren feel the same way.

thumns up.jpg

Do you believe in God?

lol, second coming?

My brother if you believe in God, then believe in Baby Jesus Olsen. All kidding aside, God gave me a vision of the future of Miami football, and let me tell you.....good things hath been revealed to me. This time next year, Coral Gables will become the new Jerusalem. It is God's will. I don't know about you, but I have suffered for too many years and I am ready to receive my anointing. I'm sure many of my Cane brethren feel the same way. Look how many false prophets have crossed our paths pretending to be the chosen one...Kyle Wright, Kirby Freeman, Jacory Harris (lulz). The TRUE Chosen One has been revealed to us all and finally we will all be saved and taken to the Land of Canaan in 2013.

In your vision... What were the NCAA's sanctions for the Canes???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back