Old Article on Miami and FSU

Advertisement
Why is it wishful thinking? Isn't that what we're gonna see? Richt's fast break and attacking 4-3

We will see an attacking 4-3 but can Diaz make it as potent as the elite defenses from 83-05?
Richt didn't exclusively run the fast break at UGA so I believe there's no guarantee he goes to back to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Why is it wishful thinking? Isn't that what we're gonna see? Richt's fast break and attacking 4-3

He is saying it is wishful thinking because coaches say a lot of things. For example, Diaz played heavy zone while he was at MSU. And Richt has played Big Ten football the last two years at Georgia.

We will see an attacking 4-3 but will it be as potent as the top 5 defenses from 83-05?
Richt didn't use run the fast break at UGA so there's no guarantee he goes to back to it.

Bret Bielema, how much slower can SEC football get? - SBNation.com

I don’t know much about it but I think he tried his best to run it at UGA and then the refs got in the way of it. According to this article(bleacher report so tifwiw however I do believe accurate), Richt tried to run the fast break offense at UGA, the same one he did at FSU. The refs would pause after every play and pretty much deemed no huddle up tempo offenses useless. I think he just adapted to it after a while. Not to mention that in 2006 he gave up play calling abilities.

article also shows how much of a fool Bielema is.

I have every expectation that he is bringing that offense to miami. Especially since he will have access to the best skill players in the nation.

After reading that article yesterday, it appears the SEC has their officials slow the game down so no team can run that offence in the SEC. I don't think the ACC would pull that garbage.

We will see an attacking 4-3 but can Diaz make it as potent as the elite defenses from 83-05?
Richt didn't exclusively run the fast break at UGA so I believe there's no guarantee he goes to back to it.

Chomping at the bit to do it, I'd bet. Should be interesting.

We will see an attacking 4-3 but will it be as potent as the top 5 defenses from 83-05?
Richt didn't use run the fast break at UGA so there's no guarantee he goes to back to it.

Bret Bielema, how much slower can SEC football get? - SBNation.com

I don’t know much about it but I think he tried his best to run it at UGA and then the refs got in the way of it. According to this article(bleacher report so tifwiw however I do believe accurate), Richt tried to run the fast break offense at UGA, the same one he did at FSU. The refs would pause after every play and pretty much deemed no huddle up tempo offenses useless. I think he just adapted to it after a while. Not to mention that in 2006 he gave up play calling abilities.

article also shows how much of a fool Bielema is.

I have every expectation that he is bringing that offense to miami. Especially since he will have access to the best skill players in the nation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back