OL QB RB and DB

Dwinstitles

All-American
We need to recruit badly..... If this staff cant close the sfla gates they wont last four years here guranteed

Advertisement
I thought McFarland was going to be a luxury. After seeing Walton run, McFarland just shot up to must need.

Agree with OP, these are our weakest positions.

Advertisement
We need to recruit an Offensive Coordinator just as badly.

This is true but if u get the afla studs u can run an ancient offense and win saban did it before lane kiffin so i dont want to hear that ****. Give me the savages no excuses

Play calling has never been this bad under a Saban coached team. Just stop.

His horrible play calling is having the domino impact of effecting his ability to overwatch all areas of the team. This team has quit and looks unprepared.

Need TEs that don't drop and more explosive receivers as well

Juedy to me is a must get and we cant even pull the kid from our backyard. Its a **** shame i wudda did erthing possible to get him hookers blow cruises xbox playstation rent jobs whatever the ***c

Juedy to me is a must get and we cant even pull the kid from our backyard. Its a **** shame i wudda did erthing possible to get him hookers blow cruises xbox playstation rent jobs whatever the ***c

You need to win the winnable games on your schedule to at least show these kids that progress is coming. Richt is killing this team with his playcalling after already given away 2 games this season we had no business losing.

Winning has been the best recruiter in the country for the past 75 years. We can do that as presently constructed with Richt calling plays.

Advertisement

This is true but if u get the afla studs u can run an ancient offense and win saban did it before lane kiffin so i dont want to hear that ****. Give me the savages no excuses

His horrible play calling is having the domino impact of effecting his ability to overwatch all areas of the team. This team has quit and looks unprepared.

Saban with savages ran i form all day and won they didnt do anything special. I see kids getting beat one on one every snap.....the OL is sooo bad. They should of been happy for MR hire which means run more and OLineman love that ****.

So u mean to tell me (some of u) that richt coached uga to ten wins yearly and got to miami n cant coach? I aint buying that **** im just not

You need to win the winnable games on your schedule to at least show these kids that progress is coming. Richt is killing this team with his playcalling after already given away 2 games this season we had no business losing.

Winning has been the best recruiter in the country for the past 75 years. We can do that as presently constructed with Richt calling plays.

So they got julio by winning?

Saban with savages ran i form all day and won they didnt do anything special. I see kids getting beat one on one every snap.....the OL is sooo bad. They should of been happy for MR hire which means run more and OLineman love that ****.

You could line this team up with savages and that play calling will get you nowhere. We're running into 8 man boxes and ignoring the middle of the field.

In the modern day game, you need a competent OC. We currently don't have one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back