Off-Topic Oh The Places You'll Go!

Advertisement
Funny we can disagree with passion! I’m seeing we can agree with passion too. No homo. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Real talk. I’m considering doing some foot pictures to make money. I’m embracing the struggle. Lol. About to burn a lil herb. If we agree there we can agree on anything.
um...we love you for all your quirks..

um..um...you are going to take what kind of pics?

Im scurred...Im shook....cringing at your answer...hahahahaaj

um...we love you for all your quirks..

um..um...you are going to take what kind of pics?

Im scurred...Im shook....cringing at your answer...hahahahaaj
I’ve been told by many FBLA that I have really nice feet. I’ve always taken that as an euphemism! Apparently not. I actually have nice feet. One recently had a bout with a fungus. I totally should have recorded the rehab!!

Apparently feet pictures are a way to make money!!

Advertisement
I’ve been told by many FBLA that I have really nice feet. I’ve always taken that as an euphemism! Apparently not. I actually have nice feet. One recently had a bout with a fungus. I totally should have recorded the rehab!!

Apparently feet pictures are a way to make money!!
I can't umseen that in my mind's eye.

**** you straight to ****.

#YaGottaGiveTheLadiesWhatTheyWant

Advertisement
Advertisement
7:
Washington Monument
Golden Gate Bridge
The Alamo
Yosemite
South Beach
Arlington cemetery (My Grandfather is buried there)
Saint Augustine

I haven’t done much American tourism, but internationally I’ve been to some amazing places

Advertisement

Would also add the Hoover Dam, Freedom Trail or Faneuil Hall in Boston, and Sears Tower. Maybe Wrigley or Fenway.
Oh man that list would quadruple if we added golf courses and stadiums. TV just doesn’t do most of them justice.

Oh man that list would quadruple if we added golf courses and stadiums. TV just doesn’t do most of them justice.
Unfortunately, many of our stadiums stateside got torn down over time. College football has a healthy number for sure. For the pros, I’d say those two, MSG, Lambeau. Golf courses I’d say Augusta and Pebble Beach. Maybe toss the Indy Speedway in there.

Unfortunately, many of our stadiums stateside got torn down over time. College football has a healthy number for sure. For the pros, I’d say those two, MSG, Lambeau. Golf courses I’d say Augusta and Pebble Beach. Maybe toss the Indy Speedway in there.
Spyglass needs to be added bc it’s right there at Pebble. It’s stunning in its own right. I’d add a handful of mountain and beach courses. Linville here in NC is incredible. Kiawah, Whistling Straits, Broadmoor in Colorado, just to name a couple more.

You’re right college is way more destination than pro. Atmosphere is everything.

Spyglass needs to be added bc it’s right there at Pebble. It’s stunning in its own right. I’d add a handful of mountain and beach courses. Linville here in NC is incredible. Kiawah, Whistling Straits, Broadmoor in Colorado, just to name a couple more.

You’re right college is way more destination than pro. Atmosphere is everything.
Linville up to Grandfather Mountain has some amazing courses. We played Grandfather Country Club long time ago, I was blown away. Always stuck with me. I know we played Linville Land Harbor and one other, both were really nice. I don't think I ever played Linville Golf Club though.

Advertisement
Back