OG Update |. Sam Mustipher commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was all ****ed at Tex until Marve Albert chimed in. He really made it count.

I am convinced finally about the OP though. He is what he is.

To the goon squad... Sam Mucipher (sp) was offered and actively recruited by Miami. Only when the Canes landed the four big guys did their interest in Sam fade. In fact, I believe CIS ran a feature story on him a while back. He was very interested in UM at the time.

Miami offers and recruits many kids from all over the country, not just from Florida. My update just closed the books on one of them. Expect more. I would encourage "headline fans" not to read my posts. The more sophisticated fans don't want to hear your whining over headlines.

Tex

Advertisement
To the goon squad... Sam Mucipher (sp) was offered and actively recruited by Miami. Only when the Canes landed the four big guys did their interest in Sam fade. In fact, I believe CIS ran a feature story on him a while back. He was very interested in UM at the time.

Miami offers and recruits many kids from all over the country, not just from Florida. My update just closed the books on one of them. Expect more. I would encourage "headline fans" not to read my posts. The more sophisticated fans don't want to hear your whining over headlines.

Tex

Im rollin with you TEX. The more info for me, the better. I am sure you can see the jealousy, just keep puttin in the work.

Tex

For all of your Miami recruiting info, click HERE.

Advertisement

Tex

But do you *really* wish him the best, Tex? You aren't a little upset with the kid for not picking Miami? Not even a little?

Are you putting on a brave face?

Tex

But do you *really* wish him the best, Tex? You aren't a little upset with the kid for not picking Miami? Not even a little?

Are you putting on a brave face?

Good sportsmanship is a lost art.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back