OFFICIATING

Hardcore Cane

Ejected 4 Targeting
Not going to make excuses. Not going to talk about game planning or play calling.

It FSU/Miami. Throw everything out the window. Anything can happen and to all the older fans on here , we know that to be a fact.

That being said, this was one of the worst officiated games I've seen in awhile. Especially the holding calls and lack there of.

The Canes D line was tackled on several plays and even holding calls on the edge were not called even when it was in plain sight. The targeting call was bs and everyone knew it. How can a ref throw a targeting flag in the position he was in. Which was out of position to make that call. Refs know what I mean when I say that.

Go back and watch the game if you can. Watch the calls and non calls. Definitely in FSUs favor play after play.

****, they even had to huddle to throw a grounding flag on frenchie and only decided to drop a flag after a long conference. Even someone that has only been watching football for a year would have known that was a blatant grounding and a automatic penalty.

Horrible crew that dosent deserve to call games in FBS. They need to go back to HS and ref.

Holding happens on every play. The refs called the ticky tack fouls on Miami and let FSU have take down holds and no one can argue that if you watched the game.

Advertisement
the"holding" on Waltons run was absurd. if you are going to call that, then you have to call it on every **** down.

It's interesting that people are bad mouthing kaaya because he potentially took 3 points off board with his interception in the end zone (assuming we don't have FG blocked, which was distinct possibility) but not looking at officiating taking 6 off the board on a great run by Walton on a blown call. That's the ball game right there. No b.s.call and we are celebrating a win today, plain and simple

Last edited:
Advertisement
the hold on Corn on the Whitfield td was right in the open as he tried to make the tackle. I couldn't believe it.

Advertisement
Back