Official Fire Jim Morris thread

How is Augie Garrido doing at Texas? He and Morris both had similar coaching styles, were about the same age, have won a NC, & seemed to be on the decline in the last 3-4 years.

What about Mike Martin? Dude is a dinosaur, and despite never winning a CWS, he continues to put together Omaha teams consistently.

Advertisement
I told y'all for five years, he's old and the game has passed him by. The only people on the planet that think he is competant are the administartion and that poster from Grassy who threatens to fight people in the stands if you question Morris' great coaching

I told y'all for five years, he's old and the game has passed him by. The only people on the planet that think he is competant are the administartion and that poster from Grassy who threatens to fight people in the stands if you question Morris' great coaching

Usually your posts are over the top pessimistic but this is spot on. He needs to go.

Advertisement
I forgot, one other supporter, that judge on Grassy who does the Spanish play by play for ESPN Deportes

Advertisement
Back