****Official Clemson/FSU thread****

Advertisement
Advertisement
So maybe fsu is considerably more talented than us? Today's loss was 2nd worst. Figured we'd lose to FSU and vt on a short week. Shouldn't have lost to UNC at home and blew it today against ND (even though id put it down as a loss before season started)

So maybe fsu is considerably more talented than us? Today's loss was 2nd worst. Figured we'd lose to FSU and vt on a short week. Shouldn't have lost to UNC at home and blew it today against ND (even though id put it down as a loss before season started)

They have a better QB, RB, OL on offense

Advertisement
I don't understand how Cook and Yearby were comparable coming out of high School

Said it at time, and laughed at anyone who didn't even watch them play but had a Homer opinion.. it wasn't close

I remember people actually arguing and holding his home run ability against him calling him a 1 trick pony.. lmaooooo

If your 1 trick is putting 6 on board it's a great trick and only one u need

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't understand how Cook and Yearby were comparable coming out of high School

Said it at time, and laughed at anyone who didn't even watch them play but had a Homer opinion.. it wasn't close

I remember people actually arguing and holding his home run ability against him calling him a 1 trick pony.. lmaooooo

If your 1 trick is putting 6 on board it's a great trick and only one u need

Nick Saban is a one trick pony. All he does is win CFBP's. Give me someone more well rounded.

Francois just took a kaaya sack twice.... Different his Oline opened the flood gates... Kaaya had an extra 2 second to pass

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back