Official bagmen thread

hamburgerhipster

Band
Banned
For all our losses this year and current losses to come. So we can blame mythical people for us losing to teams we have more talent.

1. FSU-jimbo clearly has been dropping bags to Dalvin etc. if we had added one more duffel in that transaction we might have gotten him and won the game. Oh I forgot yearby was committed there before switching to us. Does that mean yearbys bag was taken away?

2. Unc- after repeated violations and being as scrutinized as any program by the NCAA they had to be dropping bags for all those 2-3 star recruits.

3. Virginia tech-as soon as fuente got hired he started dropping bags from the local rural connections in Blacksburg. It's why they look so
Much better this year and we look worse with the majority of players from last year.

4. Notre dame- the Catholic Church has been dropping bags since Knute Rockne. Despite their highs admissions standards for athletes they still paid more than we did for all those 2-5 caliber guys. I also blame the Catholic Church for
Dropping bags to the media for increased and unwarranted media exposure.

5. Guess we'll see if narduzzi dropped any bags.

6. External bags-I still blame the NCAA for turning a blind eye to all the sec bags dropped on our recruits in south Florida. Despite having 50 high caliber d1 players in three counties every year, many of whom go to big ten schools, conference USA, or the big east as well before being drafted, it's the ncaas fault we lack a first round pick at every position.

Advertisement
Was talking to a guy who was an assistant for oregon state. Came to the conclusion that our bag boosters need to reel out the cash truck if we want to get back to the top.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back