***OFFICAIL NCAA "SECOND ROUND" GAME THREAD VS UCI***

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good win. Took a big lead early, built on it, rolled from there. I'm ****ed Shane didn't get dime #10 though. Ah well, on to the next. Not saying I want people to get hurt, but if Illinois and Colorado play each other to near death, I won't mind.

It's almost time to see who's up next for this team. I haven't seen either play this year so it should be interesting for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My thoughts on the game

TMJ is such a solid and consistent guy. Went from being my least favorite guy on the team, besides Gamble, at the beginning of the year to one of my favorites as the season went on.

Larkin is what we all know he is. A top 3 point guard in the nation and could make an argument for the best.

We did a great job in every single facet of the game today. Pacific was just outmatched. If I had to gripe about something, I would say our 3 point defense needs to get better. Its not like it was bad though, just another team hitting 3s in our guys faces AGAIN.

Gamble is the Hurricanes MVP this year. Give a **** who says the not.

When Rion Brown is wetting 3's, noone in the country can beat us. If we get a combined 25 out of Rion and TMJ in a given night we win. If we get a combined 30 or more from those 2 we blow people out. Brown and TMJ will ultimately be what seperates us from a championship team or a good sweet 16 team. All it takes is one game to not knock down those shots against a good team who makes you pay in transition.

As far as the next round goes, I would probably rather play Colorado. Illinois is much more battle tested and if Colorado could pull it out I think we have a chance for another impressive win.

******* GO CANES.

My thoughts on the game

TMJ is such a solid and consistent guy. Went from being my least favorite guy on the team, besides Gamble, at the beginning of the year to one of my favorites as the season went on.

Larkin is what we all know he is. A top 3 point guard in the nation and could make an argument for the best.

We did a great job in every single facet of the game today. Pacific was just outmatched. If I had to gripe about something, I would say our 3 point defense needs to get better. Its not like it was bad though, just another team hitting 3s in our guys faces AGAIN.

When Rion Brown is wetting 3's, noone in the country can beat us. If we get a combined 25 out of Rion and TMJ in a given night we win. If we get a combined 30 or more from those 2 we blow people out. Brown and TMJ will ultimately be what seperates us from a championship team or a good sweet 16 team. All it takes is one game to not knock down those shots against a good team who makes you pay in transition.

As far as the next round goes, I would probably rather play Colorado. Illinois is much more battle tested and if Colorado could pull it out I think we have a chance for another impressive win.

****ING GO CANES.

What style of ball do Illinois & Colorado play.

Advertisement
My thoughts on the game

****ING GO CANES.

What style of ball do Illinois & Colorado play.

The game is on. Check it out, i have no clue.

Advertisement
Back