# Offers given out per power 5 team

Advertisement
Excluding NW the only schools below us have tremendous success rates with their recruits and have been pretty good on the field.

Brock where’s this stat when Golden was here? We had to be number 1. Handing them out like condoms on PC beach during spring break.

Gawd it feels so good to be cherished again.

Excluding NW the only schools below us have tremendous success rates with their recruits and have been pretty good on the field.

Brock where’s this stat when Golden was here? We had to be number 1. Handing them out like condoms on PC beach during spring break.

Gawd it feels so good to be cherished again.

Not sure of the exact number but it was defintiely much higher than the amount we offer now

Advertisement
Offer Ranks.png

Alabama offering 200 plus commitable offers? This was discussed before and is a farce.

The offer lists are made one way and only one way. Recruit X says so and so is recruiting me, they offered me, or some such dialogue. Not all of the offers are offers I would bet and they don't remove pulled offers. We also know that some of the recruits claim an offer when they don't have one.

Wild list, but it's bogus as far as accuracy goes.

How reliable is Rivals in determining what school has offered who? Doesn't seem too official to me.

I think it’s easier for us to offer less because we keep 90% of the offers in state because there is so much talent. And since most of our targets are close it’s easier to get a gage on interest before offering with camps 7-on7 tourneys etc. teams that can’t recruit only their state have to offer oos guys to get their attention I think.

Still awesome to be stingey with the offers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back