Offensive lineman Geron Christian Decommits

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Breaking-Christian-opens-recruitment-33282917

Offensive lineman Geron Christian (Ocala, Fla./Trinity Catholic) has opened his recruitment, according to Trinity Catholic assistant coach Justin Wentworth

Christian verbally committed to Miami June 24. According to Wentworth, Christian hasn’t spoken to Miami’s staff since September.

Christian plans to officially visit Louisville this weekend.

Per Wentworth, Christian also plans to take official visits to Arkansas, Texas and Mississippi State in January. Texas hasn’t offered but has been in communication.

Christian is "wide open" going into his official visits.

Dates for those official visits have yet to be set up.

The three-star prospect is ranked as the nation’s No. 76 guard and the No. 179 recruit in Florida in the 2015 class by 247Sports.com Composite Ranking

Advertisement
might not be for the worst.....the staff not talking to him in months tells us a lot

We still have five OL commitments. With that group and the freshmen we have I am not concerned with him opening up things. Wish him the best.

So I take it he didn't make down for the UM-FSU game?

I Wish the young man well in securing an education elsewhere.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Figured he would be one of the OL out of the class.

I thought so as well, He is a really good project though because of his athletic background. his brother is the Starting TE for Louisville too so Football runs in the family. if we can get another stud im more then happy too see him go and find somewhere else.

If coached right an athletic lineman like him will be very good. I know he's not a **** choice, but I believe linemen like him are better than those fat slugs.

Advertisement
too bad, he's got the athletic set for future OL
he would be a two-three year guy, but that's how you build the depth
I know many are fascinated by stars, but he was one I like because of the feet and the athleticism
35, 40 pounds later, he would be excellent
****, as someone else mentioned, could be an inline blocking, sometimes receiving TE also

Arkansas...Miss State...their lines are pretty good. Will hold out hope Al has a plan even though I know for a ****** fact he doesn't.

The one thing I wont knock Golden is is his finding OL talent. I think he's done pretty well there in his time in CG.

I wasn't sold on Genron from the get go, either. Just hope Merrick ends up in CG

Advertisement
The one thing I wont knock Golden is is his finding OL talent. I think he's done pretty well there in his time in CG.

I wasn't sold on Genron from the get go, either. Just hope Merrick ends up in CG
Yeah I see Golden offer elite Olineman likes its going out of style.

Yeah I see Golden offer elite Olineman likes its going out of style.

Flowers, Linder, Isidora, even had Gibbons before Stanford came calling...Golden might not be the coach, but hes done well on the OL...has it been "elite"? not really.. but there's quality talent/depth on the roster.

Thats not even debatable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back