Offense Puke

Advertisement
I'll admit I spoke too soon. I'm a Cane if there ever was. I just expect so much out of these guys

Dude your a fkn primadonna hater above all else. After that who gives a shiat. You have no idea what it means to be a CANE FAN.

The day your estogen levels fall off the richter scale is the first day you can even start to learn how to be a FAN. Until then your a FN bloody tampon holder.

Advertisement
proxy.php

I'll admit I spoke too soon. I'm a Cane if there ever was. I just expect so much out of these guys

1st qtr they sucked. kayaa couldn't hit anyone. he missed an open coley by throwing ball out of bounds. he miss him again to high when again open, he was missing open guys entire first qtr. once kayaa got going was no coincidence team started scoring plays when kayaa started playing better.

I know people want to rip play calling but play calling early wasn't bad kayaa was just missing open guys

1st qtr they sucked. kayaa couldn't hit anyone. he missed an open coley by throwing ball out of bounds. he miss him again to high when again open, he was missing open guys entire first qtr. once kayaa got going was no coincidence team started scoring plays when kayaa started playing better.

I know people want to rip play calling but play calling early wasn't bad kayaa was just missing open guys

Then he goes 19/21 with 3 touchdowns in the second quarter...How about the third touchdown moving 70 yards in 1:05 minutes with no timeouts for TO 3...Would Notre Dame, Fl. State,UNC, or Va. Tech have pull the plug with almost 10 minutes remaining in the game.. WVA was humidity whipped and we should have scored two more TD's instead of running out the clock with Walton, Yearby and Edwards..

Advertisement
Back