Oct 8th 8 pm

AMonteroFFPM

Recruit
The key to this game will be the O line holding up against th first real pass rush they've seen this year. Thoughts?

Advertisement
Personally - and this may be considered a popular sentiment - but I believe if we get up on them early and outscore them after 4 quarters, we have a great shot.

The key to this game will be the O line holding up against th first real pass rush they've seen this year. Thoughts?

Oct. 7th, 2000, 12PM. Something special happened that day. May we see it again.

I think we will learn a whole lot Saturday night. If we can protect Brad and contain Cook we should never be in trouble and set ourselves up for a battle with Clemson at the end of the year.

Advertisement
I'm kinda hoping that they see the new jerseys and our #10 ranking and they just forfeit and spare themselves the *** kicking.

Key, violence from defense, unrelenting violence, especially in fsu backfield. We scored against them when they were better than now and we had no coach. We got this. There offense is spoiled and have no idea what they are walking into.

The key will be having more points on the scoreboard when the clock runs out than they do.

If we can manage that I think it will be an easy win.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brad will have to make decisions quickly there won't be time to hold onto the ball. Especially with his knee and FSU sending pressure.

[MENTION=15119]AMonteroFFPM[/MENTION] does the FFPM stand for firefighter/paramedic??

I think the OP hits it on the head. Because if 15 gets decent protection, I really like UMs match-ups outside vs FSU

Advertisement
The keyto be an elite team has always been about the point of attavk the two lines period. If we protect kayaa and he gets into a groove prayers sent, same thing for us we have to get to francis

Yeah I want us to throw early then run late. I wanna see some max protections and going deep on either side. Thing is Their DC is no D reincarnated. Keep the DBs deep and get killed with short and intermediate routes. Njoku and Herndon should eat. Balance is always key. We should have a field day getting after their OL. Joe Jackson! Best name on the team lol

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back