O-Line Played Awful

thebutcher

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Especially in the 2nd half. Seemed like every time we needed a big play, they got to Brad. Not saying Kaaya played great either, but my god the O-Line was horrendous.

Advertisement
They weren't as. Ad as you're making them out to be. Kayaa holds the ball too long, and WRs weren't getting open.

There were plenty of times that Kayaa had all day to throw, but he psyched himself out and gets happy feet

Kaaya holds the ball too long, he has no pocket awareness, he folds under the slightest pressure, he folds with no pressure. Our oline isn't to blame, Francois was getting knocked out all game, and he didn't use that as an excuse... made plays and beat us with one arm. So how tf can you sit here and say its the Oline?? Brad Kaaya lost us this game simple as that. FSU had more excuses to lose than we did.... if we had a QB that knew how to block out the moment and take over games our other issues wouldn't matter.

Lot of blame to go around. T Darling got beat like Tina Turner but he's the best we have right now.

Cane til I die. I will support this team no matter what.

Advertisement
Jumbo saw we were killing his qb and he adjusted by keeping the tight end and Cook in to block. He also went to tighter sets. When in mattered he leaked cook and the tightends up the middle and the flats for short gains. Ricth on the other hand brings Dobard in to run routes. Spreads out Herdon and Njoku even when the online is struggling in pass protection. He didn't help the online much either with his play calling. Like someone said earlier Francois was under the same duress as Kayya yet had a better game.

Kaaya just isn't a smart guy. Takes him too long to read defenses.

Advertisement
I've never seen a fanbase with as many OL apologists as ours. Our offensive line has consistently been the weakest unit on the field since we joined the ACC.

Advertisement
Back