NYStateofMind running the UGA Twitter

Advertisement
I thought Butch put the mojo on us!?.....

So I consulted a voodoo expert. She says whenever two or more people try to place bad mojo's on the same thing they cancel each other out.

So, that being the case, .......we don't suck because of Butch OR NYStateofMind......we reached our current "suckiness" on our own ......simply BECAUSE WE SUCKED

No voodoo. This is a Louisiana Black Water Swamp Witchy Woman.

Take her a live chicken and a silver dollar - she will mess something up bad. Real bad.

Bring Back Butch!

Bring Back NYStateofMind!

Bring Back UM Football! Enough of this half-assed BS!

I thought Butch put the mojo on us!?.....

So I consulted a voodoo expert. She says whenever two or more people try to place bad mojo's on the same thing they cancel each other out.

So, that being the case, .......we don't suck because of Butch OR NYStateofMind......we reached our current "suckiness" on our own ......simply BECAUSE WE SUCKED
MainL. Don't try to rationilize . NY state is too busy riding the star, heading to the sun.....

Ain't nobody ever seen NYStateofMind and Cane great Greg Louganis in the same spot and we band him.

Shame on all of us. Shame. He was a shooting star that flew a little too close to the sun.
Man, old dudes like us need to be careful. ""shooting star ... to close to sun..." are you making a FLAMING reference. You could get banned. Oh crap, now I could get banned.

Advertisement
No voodoo. This is a Louisiana Black Water Swamp Witchy Woman.

Take her a live chicken and a silver dollar - she will mess something up bad. Real bad.

Bring Back Butch!

Bring Back NYStateofMind!

Bring Back UM Football! Enough of this half-assed BS!
beer salute.gif

Advertisement
Back