NYSOM End of Year Awards in New Forum - You Must Revote

Lines Coke GIF

Bump

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every Saturday at noon on channel 6!! Best hour of TV. Only thing that rivaled it was Bugs freaking Bunny!!
I think the Justice League or whatever that superhero cartoon was - was on channel 10 before switching over to channel 6.

Did you ever watch Speed Racer, Johnny Quest and those shows after school? Between those two and Underdog and Rocky & Bullwinkle, some were on Channel 51 and maybe the others were on Channel 6? I remember having to turn a UHF or VHF dial or something.

I think the Justice League or whatever that superhero cartoon was - was on channel 10 before switching over to channel 6.

Did you ever watch Speed Racer, Johnny Quest and those shows after school? Between those two and Underdog and Rocky & Bullwinkle, some were on Channel 51 and maybe the others were on Channel 6? I remember having to turn a UHF or VHF dial or something.
I remember speed racer and Johnny quest and Batman being on before school. My after school jam was Gilligan's Island.

Advertisement
Can we get the new worst poster choice in rather than waiting a whole new year to honor his horrible
Who are you nominating. I think Mack won PoRster of the year in a slugfest with Fraggle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back