NSU with Scottie Barnes and V. Carey Jr. just beat Oak Hill

QoCane85

Recruit
In the semifinals 80-65 and will play in High School National Championship game tomorrow. Would be nice to grab Canes Legacy Carey Jr. and Barnes. One can dream, oh yeah other semifinal game is #1Monte Verde vs #4Findlay Prep on ESPN not looking good for Findlay

Last edited:
Advertisement
In the semifinals 80-65 and will play in High School National Championship game tomorrow. Would be nice to grab Canes Legacy Carey Jr. and Barnes. One can dream, oh yeah other semifinal game is #1Monte Verde vs #4Findlay Prep on ESPN not looking good for Findlay
The 5 star 7 footer for #1 Monte Verde used to play at University school with Carey. University School movin a lil sumthin sumthin.

Montverde took them to school today. Routed them. Barnes played well; Carey, not so much.

Advertisement
No interest at all from Carey on the defensive end. And can we quit lying about the size of these kids, closer to 6-8 than 6-10 for Carey.

I remember seeing highlights of Barnes when he was in middle school he just looked awkward as **** and looked like he dominated because he was 6'5" at the time ... Man he sure gave me a dose of crow

Advertisement
Carey had 12 and 10. That's not disappearing but not exactly coming up big either, given his hype. Montverde won by 18, going away. The team from Utah gave them a much tougher game.

Carey had 12 and 10. That's not disappearing but not exactly coming up big either, given his hype. Montverde won by 18, going away. The team from Utah gave them a much tougher game.

Did you watch the game or are just going off the box score?.

It was pretty close for most of the time until towards the end when they just let it get carried away and Montverde started landing random 3s

Carey seemed sort of lazy defensively and rebounding. The game before he apparently killed. Barnes just played hard the whole game and went hard, I like his game

Advertisement
Been swaying for a while that Barnes is the better prospect. Carey is rather lazy on D and rebounding. Barnes is so athletic

They're completely different players, so I don't know how you compare.

Barnes is a wing, Carey is a back to the basket big.

And how on Earth is Carey a "lazy" rebounder? He averaged around 14 RPG this year. Do people just not understand basketball and how there are different positions?

Advertisement
They're completely different players, so I don't know how you compare.

Barnes is a wing, Carey is a back to the basket big.

And how on Earth is Carey a "lazy" rebounder? He averaged around 14 RPG this year. Do people just not understand basketball and how there are different positions?
Yes jackass I understand basketball and watch his games, most of which are against inferior talent that he can easily rebound on. Watch games against other teams and you will see how disinterested he is rebounding and playing D. The game earlier in year on espn, was embarrassing. They lost easily and he had entire posssesions he would barely pass half court or just stand at 3 point line watching. He is lazy right now. Doesn't mean he can't change, but that's a fact

Advertisement
Back