NSD

pyhooya

Sophomore
Anyone sum it up?.... looks like we got no surprises in our favor....got punked by 2-3 recruits........missed out on needs specifically OL..........got some good potential players even after dIAZ **** the bed.............anything else

Advertisement
All I want are some Bosses on that OL. I could really care less about the Flowes or Francois out there. We have enough talent to where we could fill those gaps adequately at least. Were so far behind on the O Line to where our runningbacks wont have lanes and our quarterbacks wont have time with our current crop of toad gazers. How can we win with any games with this deficit?

Anyone sum it up?.... looks like we got no surprises in our favor....got punked by 2-3 recruits........missed out on needs specifically OL..........got some good potential players even after dIAZ **** the bed.............anything else

The group chat was LIT

We got punked er by 1 kid imo..that height. I went in saying as long as there were no surprises we good..even Height wasn’t a shocker..we missed on Flowe which sucked. But at least he not in the ACC..other than that, it wasn’t great by any stretch but a good haul..Redding I think can be special, Don is the best back out of SF since 8 and cook, TVD is extremely underrated imo. C. Williams has Great potential and I think Harrell is slept on..then you add Knighton

Advertisement
Back