Now I Understand Hate

I've never really truly hated anyone and never understood how hate could affect a person and drive them crazy. But I got that feeling for Al and sad to say I'm down to wishing something bad happens to him so we have no option but to hire another coach. His presence is driving me absolutely mad. I didn't even want to join friends for a NYE celebration. Told them I was feeling bad...which is true I guess. Try to have a HNY my fellow Grolden Haters.

I feel you. It is like the gators took over our school. So many to hate. I try to be a faithful Catholic, but Donna and Al make it almost impossible. However, there a sin called scandal. You commit it when your actions cause someone else to sin or lose faith. It is among the most serious of all sins. Take solace in the fact that Al and Donna might well be guilty of such scandal.

Advertisement
Laz i respect because he supported golden at first but when Laz seen this dude don't kno what he is doin Laz quickly jumped off his bandwagon i knew from day one Golden was a Huge Bust he has never won nothing ever when u are looking for a new coach at a big time school like ours u need proving winners someone with a track record for consistent winner but Donna is so **** Cheap so we got folden
I don't know about hiring a "proven" winner. Jimmy Johnsons record at Oklahoma State before being hired at the U

79 - 7-4
80 - 3-7-1
81 - 7-5
82 - 4-5-2
83 - 8-4

Laz i respect because he supported golden at first but when Laz seen this dude don't kno what he is doin Laz quickly jumped off his bandwagon i knew from day one Golden was a Huge Bust he has never won nothing ever when u are looking for a new coach at a big time school like ours u need proving winners someone with a track record for consistent winner but Donna is so **** Cheap so we got folden
I don't know about hiring a "proven" winner. Jimmy Johnsons record at Oklahoma State before being hired at the U

79 - 7-4
80 - 3-7-1
81 - 7-5
82 - 4-5-2
83 - 8-4

And lets not pretend that Okie State back then was anything like it has been the past 15 years. They were part of the big 8 where it was known as Nebraska, Oklahoma and everyone else.

I've never really truly hated anyone and never understood how hate could affect a person and drive them crazy. But I got that feeling for Al and sad to say I'm down to wishing something bad happens to him so we have no option but to hire another coach. His presence is driving me absolutely mad. I didn't even want to join friends for a NYE celebration. Told them I was feeling bad...which is true I guess. Try to have a HNY my fellow Grolden Haters.

I harbor no hatred on Golden and his BFF.
At this point this is on Shalala, the BOT and anyone else responsible for making changes who
are sitting back and doing nada.
Vitriol and hatred should be directed in that direction.

F U. It's on Golden and his butt buddy.

Advertisement

79 - 7-4
80 - 3-7-1
81 - 7-5
82 - 4-5-2
83 - 8-4

And lets not pretend that Okie State back then was anything like it has been the past 15 years. They were part of the big 8 where it was known as Nebraska, Oklahoma and everyone else.
I'm not so sure about that. They were a middle of the road big eight team. What are they now? A middle of the road big 12 team. I agree they are more financially competitive than they were then, but not on the football field. Johnson was also turned down for the Arkansas job the year he came to Miami. Thus he scheduled Arky and whooped their asses in a home and home.

My point is the best man for the job doesn't always have the best resume.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back