November 1998

Fly1

Covert Bag Man
Syracuse 66
Miami 13

We got straight up smoked this game. The team looked lost, sloppy, and Syracuse couldn't ***** up if they tried.

Yeah, we just got killed by Clemson. There is alot of the season left to be played. We have talent, but this team has to decide how the rest of the season is gonna go.

And yes, I'm waiting for the incoming smart *** remarks.

Advertisement
Syracuse 66
Miami 13

We got straight up smoked this game. The team looked lost, sloppy, and Syracuse couldn't ***** up if they tried.

Yeah, we just got killed by Clemson. There is alot of the season left to be played. We have talent, but this has to decide how the rest of the season is gonna go.

Fight the good fight, friendo. We are stuck with Diaz at least until 2023, so we can wallow in misery and say he's the wrong man for the job or look for hope in the good decisions he's made (firing Enos and B. Barry) I choose hope since there are plenty of other things in the world that depress me. I need Hurricanes football to be my escape.

Syracuse 66
Miami 13

Yeah, we just got killed by Clemson. There is alot of the season left to be played. We have talent, but this team has to decide how the rest of the season is gonna go.

...then a week later upset #3 UCLA....Now that's the equivalent of UM beating UG or Bama this week....

I just knew someone was gonna bring up an old loss before we became great as if people weren't doing that after Golden's 58-0 game.

Advertisement
I am disappointed as ****, and we all should be. That was a terrible performance. But truthfully did anyone expect we’d win a natty this year? 10-1 would be an insanely good year. Might not happen, but we still have the 1 in the loss column. Until that changes I don’t think anyone should be setting themselves on fire.

The difference between the 98 team and this yrs team....the 98 team was the infancy of a Dynasty....the talent was obvious (but young)....You see no signs like that now....coaching is atrocious in general...

Advertisement
Back