Notre Dame game and tailgate?

hasena75

Junior
Is anyone going to the Notre Dame game next weekend?

If so what are you planning to do for a tailgate?

Advertisement
ND week.

Anyone going?..tailgating??

Staying in Chicago Friday night and then heading to south bend Saturday. Prolly will park on the golf course

I'll be there, 2nd canes game ever. The season isn't turning out the way I had hoped but I'm pumped for this weekend.

Going to be with a friend who's a notre dame fan so not sure about the tailgate. Don't want any blue lot boys to shank him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Bump!

I'm coming Saturday morning with my Dad. Anybody know where the Canes Kings of the Road tailgate will be?

Driving to south bend Saturday morning from chicago. Parking in park n party lot in iron circle.

I'll be doing literally the same. Leaving Chitown in the am. Already purchased my space in that lot.

Last edited:
Good to know there will be more canes in the same lot . There r canes tailgate in the lot next to iron circle tried for that first but was sold out.

Advertisement
I'll be there. Don't really have anyone to hang out with before the game. Just my roommate and I. Anyone got an open tailgate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tailgating at the golf course. Will be in town and on a bar stool somewhere by 3pm Friday. Staying at the Microtel near campus.

You guys have fun. In the old days the ND games were great. We hate them but, like the OB, that field has history under it. Sad the teams are playing for who is worse now, and even more sad the OB is gone. If you get down and can't think of anything to pi... the Irish off, just mention that we won 3 MORE NCs since the one the frigging stole and they have won any. That should liven things up.

1822 South Bend Ave. Some folks booked at ironwood circle as well the lot are split by a gate so u can just walk over to where we are all at. Its gonna be a wild time and the weather looking great.

Advertisement
FRIDAY NIGHT CANES GATHERING AT FINNIE's Bar and Grill 233 Main St. South Bend. Free before 9pm DJ starts after that.

Advertisement
Back