Note from the Athletic Department on UM-UF tickets this weekend

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
According to a program spokesperson, all three games to this weekend's baseball series between #1 Miami and #2 Florida are sold out. Everyone planning on going to the game that doesn't have a ticket yet must go through the secondary markets to obtain tickets - there will be none available at the window on game day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I bought Friday night for regular general admission price. Didn't buy Sat and Sun because my dad "wanted to wait and see how they looked on the field and didnt want to waste money to watch us get our *** beat more than once". Man was that a mistake.

I bought Friday night for regular general admission price. Didn't buy Sat and Sun because my dad "wanted to wait and see how they looked on the field and didnt want to waste money to watch us get our *** beat more than once". Man was that a mistake.
:ROFLMAO:

Saw a twitter post that tix are going for as much as $175 on the secondary market.

Advertisement
Anyone know where I can find tickets for Saturday night? Was supposed to be out of town this weekend, looking for 3 to take my kids.

Advertisement
Back