Mario, TVD & Dawson

Essex Cane

Freshman
TVD played a bad game but Dawson and Big Manny cost us the game. Changing my original post because I do not wanna bash the kid, just very disappointed. Mario and Dawson should be jumped in the parking lot for this!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD fckn stinks and he laid an egg against a mid *** GT team. His body language and demeanor reeks of idgaf whenever something bad is going on. He needs to go idc we have been put through enough. I wanna hit Dawson with a missle drop kick for spamming the fckn inside runs all game and not dialing up a better scheme after 2 weeks. Mario is a fckn idiot, even Manuela would have kneeled.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk!
I don’t think it’s not caring. It looks more like nerves/anxiety. He doesn’t bounce back well from bad decisions

Advertisement
I don’t hate on the kids, TVD showed heart chasing down a pick 6 to save it
You are right just very annoyed. Had super high hope for him and the team. I do apologize for that but his performance was bad and the staff did him no favors with the decision making.

Advertisement
A whole offseason wouldnt be enough time to dissect the trillions of reasons we lost this game.

Someone said it in the game thread…he’s streaky, both good and bad. When he’s got a hot hand, he’s legit a top college QB. When the cold streak happens, he’s Vinny Testaverde against Penn State.

Advertisement
TVD has no ability to extend plays if nothing is there and he sucks at taking the check down

He makes dangerous throws way too often and tonight it bit him in the ***

TVD is a fraud and I can’t wait till he leaves..

This is who he is.. he’ll give you about 4-5 great game a year.. just to get you to start spitting the koolaid.. then boom! HES BACK!!

Mr. I’ma one read.. even if my one read ain’t open I’m still throw that *****..

Mr. My best friend X gon save me every time

Mr. Ima throw that ***** in the dirt for no reason.

Mr. I love the bye week so I can work on my golf swing *** boy..

I’m sick of this clown.. get his always looking down and sad *** outta here

Advertisement
Back