Not exactly breaking news, but

It would be nice to have this class halfway done with before September. Then we can focus on guys like Thomas/Kirkland/Coley/Bostwick during the season. I'm excited.

Advertisement
no lie Golden is a better recruiter than I thought... with all this **** hanging over our heads, Golden keeps bringing in top talent, and I'm starting to like that burns kid, even tho he didn't jump off the charts to me like alexander.. I think he'll turn out to be a good one for us..

Classic Miami area athlete. Raw as ****, but you don't throw those prospects back in the water...you bring'em in and mold'em...athletes like J-Carter don't grow on trees.

im sure im missing some and some probably wont come to miami but imagine the defense golden will put together with these 2 classes

howard
hope
bush
kirby
blue
jenkins
gunter
ivory
briscoe
terry
carter
bryant
burns
bain (possible)
bostwick(possible)
grace(posssible)
thomas(possible)

and im sure im missing a few but that is some sick talent.

Last edited:
no lie Golden is a better recruiter than I thought... with all this **** hanging over our heads, Golden keeps bringing in top talent, and I'm starting to like that burns kid, even tho he didn't jump off the charts to me like alexander.. I think he'll turn out to be a good one for us..

thats what some fans have been missing and not giving golden(THE BOSS) credit for. we have a big time cloud over our head with the NCAA and he is bringing in huge amounts of talent. we are extremely young, its only a matter of time before Golden has us at the top again

Advertisement

Watching Burns' track hurdles highlights shows one thing....big time athlete with speed to burn. He might not run a 4.3x forty....but he is the fastest person on the field. Artie Burns is an old school Canes name too.

crossover22[]_[];666021 said:

thats what some fans have been missing and not giving golden(THE BOSS) credit for. we have a big time cloud over our head with the NCAA and he is bringing in huge amounts of talent. we are extremely young, its only a matter of time before Golden has us at the top again

It truly is an amazing job by him and the staff, phase 2 is molding all these kids into a quality team

crossover22[]_[];666021 said:

It truly is an amazing job by him and the staff, phase 2 is molding all these kids into a quality team

agreed. he is bringing in the talent but now they have to be developed and shaped into great players. i trust golden and staff to get that done. just look at Jacorys improvement last year and that was only in one season. outside of one bad game

crossover22[]_[];666016 said:
im sure im missing some and some probably wont come to miami but imagine the defense golden will put together with these 2 classes

howard
hope
bush
kirby
blue
jenkins
gunter
ivory
briscoe
terry
carter
bryant
burns
bain (possible)
bostwick(possible)
grace(posssible)
thomas(possible)

McCord
Hoilett
O'Donnell
Moore
Davis
Hamilton
Crawford
Dortch

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];666016 said:

howard
hope
bush
kirby
blue
jenkins
gunter
ivory
briscoe
terry
carter
bryant
burns
bain (possible)
bostwick(possible)
grace(posssible)
thomas(possible)

McCord
Hoilett
O'Donnell
Moore
Davis
Hamilton
Crawford
Dortch

thanks man. i knew some were slipping my mind. thats just a ton of talent on the defensive side of the ball

Dear rest of the NCAA,

Go **** yourselves.

Love,

Miami

Best Bomb post yet.

Well, it's not exactly a long list to begin with.

Still the same schtick I see. I was hoping you would mature when you hit 80, but I guess its not to be. Maybe you should leave your petty cracks over at Grassy where they belong, and join the passionate fan base over here with some real Cane talk? Please? Ok? Thank you.

Last edited:

Been sayin this for a long while. E man can recruit. And i think he can evaluate. If i'm right, look out.

now give me Thomas and Grace please and I'm a happy Canes fan. mix in a few of those big boys in the middle (Bostwick Baine) and I'm floatin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back