North Carolina State Game Time?

Peruche

Sophomore
Premium
I know it is a little early for this but what would be your best guess as to what time you think kickoff is going to be next Saturday....

Advertisement
you guys think if we both win this weekend, it would be a 3:30? Hoping for a non-repeat of the 120 degree sauna from last sat....but if it is noon, I guess it's sweat/detox day

Advertisement
Would be sweet to one day get a 5 or 6 p.m. start. The tailgaiting would be epic.

you guys think if we both win this weekend, it would be a 3:30? Hoping for a non-repeat of the 120 degree sauna from last sat....but if it is noon, I guess it's sweat/detox day

It was so ******* hot last Saturday, so I'm with ya. At first glance I didn't think there was any shot, but then I looked at the other option for the 3:30 game: Clemson-BC. If Clemson loses this weekend, that game might not be a much better option. If they beat FSU, I'm sure they'll get the 3:30 slot.

The 120 degree sauna is part of (if not all of, with the lack of fans these days) our home field advantage. I'm all for it.

Advertisement
Back