Noon for Wake Forest?

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
(I won't even wait for confirmation) That sucks!

What the ****? What the ******* ****?

We never play any more, and when we do schedule a game, it's at ******* noon.

Thanks Randy!

Advertisement

What the ****? What the ****ing ****?

We never play any more, and when we do schedule a game, it's at ****ing noon.

Thanks Randy!

The biggest gripe I have is Hurricanes have not been televised at all on basic or local TV. Beside the FL game, the Canes have been placed on espn3 or espnu

What the ****? What the ****ing ****?

We never play any more, and when we do schedule a game, it's at ****ing noon.

Thanks Randy!

The biggest gripe I have is Hurricanes have not been televised at all on basic or local TV. Beside the FL game, the Canes have been placed on espn3 or espnu

Just be thankful muschump and the gators arent on tv 24-7 like they are here in Orlando. Every time they cut to a post game interview and i see his face on the news I want to throw my remote through the television

Advertisement
Food free? How exactly does that work for employees? Considering an outside company holds the catering/concession contract for the stadium?

Considering it will be the seventh-straight game on the ESPN network, I don't find a reason to ***** about it. Many on here may loathe ESPN, but it is no doubt a premier sports network. The fact we have ripped off seven straight games on the network, and will definitely be primetime for the @FSU and VT matchup (for nine-straight) is a solid recruiting tool for the incoming classes and shows that the Miami program is resurging again as a premier brand.

Advertisement
Food free? How exactly does that work for employees? Considering an outside company holds the catering/concession contract for the stadium?

They get $10 vouchers for food. The lines are always long as ****. Give people free stuff and they'll come out in droves.

Bama fans miss their children's weddings for games. Miami fans miss Miami games because it's hot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back