Non-game related stuff stuff from the Louisville game

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
Got to the game early:
* Canes were warming up with the coolest shirt had a U with the American flag embedded in the U!. Looked great.
* Kickers were making every single kick, pregame!....
* Our punter stood at the 49 yard line during pregame inches away from the Louisville players and would not move.
* Recruiting area was packed, we have a roped area for recruits and there were more recruits than in other games.
* Number 98 danced all game long on the sidelines. There was even a fan dance video thing and he was dancing better than the fans. During halftime as the players were going to the locker room, he taunted every single Louisville player...love the dude!
* Other RS and Walkons are now dancing in the sidelines, its a whole Broadway thing going on!
* Brevin Jordan looked worse than expected, seemed in pain and wearing a cane to walk.
* The band marched around the stadium before the game, they used to do this in the old OB, it was cool!
* The new male cheerleader/DJ actually has gotten better, early in the year I hated him, Now he is doing old Canes stuff like "We got some Canes over here". I like him.
* The fan game day experience is actually better.
* Rain was painful today, wind picked it up and even those of us under the roof got soaked.
* The weather app said it was 71 degrees but it felt every bit like 50.
* After the game a few Louisville and Cane players took pictures together.
* Their WR Number 1, from Miami Northwestern had quite a fan base at the game.
* Love the tribute we do for veterans every game and the alumni captain of the game! Today was Brett Romberg was there with his wife and 3 little girls!

Will miss the Rock until next year!

Advertisement
Did Darnell Washington ever take an OV or come to a game? I know he leans UGA but I'd a man can dream.

Visitor side 50 yl club was dry - great home finale : free fireballs and wings in fanzone !

[]_[]

Advertisement
Back