• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Nole Tears

dantheman349

Recruit
This is unicorn and puppy dog delusion.

When reality hits, it will be cold and it will be hard.
we beat the dog **** out of them, and we have a better team this year, with also a preseason to get the offense more installed. I dont get that logic of that guy if anything theyll maybe be able to keep the game close for a bit but thats about it. and NC state and Louisville will prob smash them too. what world do they live in. Im surround by FSU fans who are optimistic with maybe 8 wins but think Miami smashes. they wont even watch the game with me.

caneallday21

Senior

pacusmc

Freshman
The question really isn’t if Milton can be healthy enough to be able to be a good qb.
The question is can he withstand an entire season of constantly getting hit and running outside the pocket.
I would assume that they’re gonna tell him to throw if he’s in trouble. But old habits die hard. And even if he doesn’t run he might have to at least maneuver to avoid a sack. I don’t see how he holds up that long without that knee swelling up.

theribdoctor

And there's a chance that things could get weird
The question really isn’t if Milton can be healthy enough to be able to be a good qb.
The question is can he withstand an entire season of constantly getting hit and running outside the pocket.
I would assume that they’re gonna tell him to throw if he’s in trouble. But old habits die hard. And even if he doesn’t run he might have to at least maneuver to avoid a sack. I don’t see how he holds up that long without that knee swelling up.
Animated GIF

TakeitinDiaz

Recruit
I know i shouldn't be surprised, but i love how they put miami in the "games we could win" column. I mean, yes, it's technically a rivalry. but after miami forced willie's firing two years ago, and then beat them even worse the following year, how delusional do you have to be to have confidence in that game? I mean, the chances of beating them worse than we did last year are very slim, but there's a long way still for them to overcome to become competitive again.