Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Still delusional nole fans on 247
Screenshot_20200923-141635_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200923-141713_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200923-141744_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right now, FSU is the worst team in the ACC. Maybe they get it together and finish somewhere in the middle of the pack but as of today, they are dead last.
Eh I’d love to agree but Syracuse is actually brutally bad and I had a genuine interest in watching the unc and Pitt games of the last two weekends and I just truly couldn’t do it. Such bad football being played by them

Eh I’d love to agree but Syracuse is actually brutally bad and I had a genuine interest in watching the unc and Pitt games of the last two weekends and I just truly couldn’t do it. Such bad football being played by them

Syracuse is a disaster. Lack of talent and injuries to their OL has crushed them. Babers should have bolted when he had the opportunity

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where the **** does an FSU lineman think he’s going to transfer to? Nobody wants any of those bums. Dude is going to have to go to a juco, legally change his name and have his transcripts erased to destroy any evidence of ever playing on their line for another school to give him a shot.

So looking at their schedule I truly believe they only win 2 games. Jax state and duke. I used to think they’d beat nc state but I don’t think that’s likely as they looked better than I thought they would. 2-8 will be a rough look. Them losing to Sam Howell will provide a truly delicious bevy of tears. And if they lose to nc state they’d be losing to Bailey hockman who is a former qb for them if I’m not mistaken. I bet they’d love to have him back

Advertisement
Back