Nole Tears

TruCane

Sophomore
All PR from his agent to build in excuses for his record breaking interception year. It also gives Bucs brass cover to say his eyes are now better hence us wasting a ton of money on a guy who will keep the franchise mired in mediocrity for the foreseeable future. No idea what these NFL GMs are thinking having a cancer like JW in a professional locker room. Guy is a culture killer.

TruCane

Sophomore
On Lasik Surgery..."Jameis did not want to count out any options that he had that could possibly help him with the game he loves so much," Denise White, Winston's spokeswoman, said in a statement. "He doesn’t want to miss out on any opportunity that presents itself."

TheOriginalCane

All ACC
On Lasik Surgery..."Jameis did not want to count out any options that he had that could possibly help him with the game he loves so much," Denise White, Winston's spokeswoman, said in a statement. "He doesn’t want to miss out on any opportunity that presents itself."

Yes, like an opportunity to invent an excuse for five years of sucking, just as he heads into free agency.

With all the squinting he did, you'd think he would have done this sooner.

pacusmc

Freshman
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

I always thought he needed glasses. Every time since he was with the Seminoles I would see him look at the sideline for a play and he was squinting harder than a chick taking anal for the first time.
1581691680872.jpeg

1581691723972.jpeg

Mikep

Recruit
Look, he had to keep the "bad vision" thing in his back pocket for all of his sexual assault cases. He was fully prepared to argue that he "never saw that woman before" in open court.
I think the most pissed off I ever was at a football game was when Golden let them come back and win at home. I was pissed watching jamies look toward jimbo with that dumb squint, wondering how he was able to see and chucking the ball down the field on us.

I think the most pissed off I ever was at a football game was when Golden let them come back and win at home. I was pissed watching jamies look toward jimbo with that dumb squint, wondering how he was able to see and chucking the ball down the field on us.
Yup. We had a 17 point lead at the half iirc, but, we also had Corch No D. I knew that game was far from over

TruCane

Sophomore
That rapist is 26...so he's missed every "opportunity that presents itself" concerning Lasik over the past 3-4 years. This is a total PR stunt and Bucs mgmt will most likely fall for it given their history of terrible decision making

D RevLee

Graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy
That rapist is 26...so he's missed every "opportunity that presents itself" concerning Lasik over the past 3-4 years. This is a total PR stunt and Bucs mgmt will most likely fall for it given their history of terrible decision making
Was he ever convicted?