Nole Tears

caneinorlando

Recruit
He didn’t recruit the best talent yet recruited the top players? You mean like every other top program? The dude has 2 NCs, 12 ACC Championships, was in the hunt for other NCs. He has the 4th most 1st round picks behind Saban, Butch, and Joe Paterno yet he somehow didn’t recruit “talent”
Butch has more 1st Rnd picks than Saban....
From 95-2004 - 26 at UM....(And closed the deal on another 10 while JJs Closer from 84-88)....Butchs kids not only shined in College...but were Pro Bowlers and Canton Bound....

ThomasM

Senior
Really? FSU always had a top 5 class and crap in the NFL. They were the epitome of underutilization of talents. Hell,
Bobby, incubated star whoring. He always had a better class than Miami on paper but always got his arse kicked on the field. Lorenzo Booker says hello. Don’t try me with old school names either. It’s no different. Bobby was terrible on the field and the mistakes blossomed against Miami. You couldn’t be more wrong.
It was a discipline thing with Bowden. Towards the end, the inmates were running the asylum. Actually, the last several years.

Bowden got very lazy when Miami went on probation. He said once that he didn't have to do much because, "If you have the fastest horses, you're going to win the dadgum race." He had the horses, and Miami didn't. He didn't expect Miami to come back so strong and so fast. He never recovered.

HurricaneHauk

Freshman
From 95-2004 - 26 at UM....(And closed the deal on another 10 while JJs Closer from 84-88)....Butchs kids not only shined in College...but were Pro Bowlers and Canton Bound....
Well this convo isn't about Butch, we all know what he has done

TruCane

Sophomore
On noticing their competition for Patrick Barnett is UCF, Illinois, and Stetson.
View attachment 89767
Just when you think it can’t get any worse...it does.

Chris Nee 169563
8 hours ago
FSU has interest in getting Barnett in to visit for Saturday Night Live on July 27th, but at this time it appears he won’t be able to make it.
“I would love to, but I cant make it,” Barnett said on Tuesday regarding SNL.

IndayArtHauz

Inane Source
Staff member
Just when you think it can’t get any worse...it does.

Chris Nee 169563
8 hours ago
FSU has interest in getting Barnett in to visit for Saturday Night Live on July 27th, but at this time it appears he won’t be able to make it.
“I would love to, but I cant make it,” Barnett said on Tuesday regarding SNL.
They need to change it from SNL to FML.

D RevLee

Graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy
Damn, n*ggas treating SNL like it's an invitation to the White House these days
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

UMovement

Freshman

Dwinstitles

All-American
preach

Butch a master evaluator and closer, if Saban approached a butch recruit with a bag Butch would have sniper son the kids roof without him knowing. Butch takes Sabans bag and gives it to the kid to secure the commit