Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I was told by a Nole fan that they'll avg 40 a game on offense this year. I'm sure this FSU "journalist" has his wires crossed somewhere.

Go back to this dipsh!te and ask him HOW? Just because of Briles? That's fvck!ng retarded, even Briles needs players to execute his offense.

Advertisement
Go back to this dipsh!te and ask him HOW? Just because of Briles? That's fvck!ng retarded, even Briles needs players to execute his offense.

Honestly, sounds about exactly what I said, but I of course brought up the O Line. They'll get their asses handed to them week 1 again this year and the calls for Willie's head will be deafening.

According to some of the FSU writers there offense is looking legit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
Haven't they signed only 1 or 2 offensive skill position players in the last 2 classes? I know they picked up a few portal leftovers recently...but if they keep losing players to the portal and gf beating...and continue their recruiting trend...the defense is going to have to play both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
Haven't they signed only 1 or 2 offensive skill position players in the last 2 classes? I know they picked up a few portal leftovers recently...but if they keep losing players to the portal and gf beating...and continue their recruiting trend...the defense is going to have to play both sides of the ball.

They have Briles now, so really personnel and depth no longer matter. He's that good, you guys!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am still clinched up from when I watched them live.

The one time I visited the florida sports hall of fame they had a nice little gift shop. One of the shirts had the word Nolepost on it, with a goalpost but the upper corner had an extension on it. Wish I had gotten that shirt.

Advertisement
I am still clinched up from when I watched them live.

The one time I visited the florida sports hall of fame they had a nice little gift shop. One of the shirts had the word Nolepost on it, with a goalpost but the upper corner had an extension on it. Wish I had gotten that shirt.
Used to own that shirt. Wore it so much it disintegrated.

Advertisement
I remember Antonio Cromartie saying when he went home for the first time all thirteen of his kids were crawling. Second time he went home he had twenty six grand kids.

They grow up so fast

Crazy thing about Antonio Cromartie was he was almost frat. Was on line Spring ‘06 then dropped because he was going to the league. One of my best friends was on that line. But we got his little brother through TSU. MAB.

Advertisement
Back