No onside kick down 1 with 1:30 to play

Advertisement
Kayak was never very good.

Richt was never very good.

We are not very good.

He shouldn't be criticized for that....now the offensive game plan that made that defense look like Alabama's...that he should be criticized for.

Advertisement
Too many plays before that to single that out. But in all honesty, if there is no improvement in his play calling and he elects to resume those duties, fire him in year 2 if we continue to look like this.

Two TD's against the worst FSU defense in a decade. Fvck this fake savior

He shouldn't be criticized for that....now the offensive game plan that made that defense look like Alabama's...that he should be criticized for.
He called a game that allowed us to win.. Not a great game but one that got us in position to win.

Then Tyre st Louis happened

I don't want the feds to get me for Internet threat but I swear to God if I saw St Louis in the Street I would slap that punk in the face

Fire mark richt

You don't onside kick with all 3 timeouts left.....you kick deep and hope the D gets a 3 and out

Why? An onside kick at least gives you the chance of getting the ball back, and if you don't get it you're still going to try and force a three and out and use your TO's. Instead all the eggs were put in the "make a stop" basket and Miami got **** to show for it.

Advertisement
He called a game that allowed us to win.. Not a great game but one that got us in position to win.

Then Tyre st Louis happened

I don't want the feds to get me for Internet threat but I swear to God if I saw St Louis in the Street I would slap that punk in the face

Disagree. He called a game that allowed us to tie..and the defense had a lot to do with that.
fsu defense was a mess...has a reciever playing safety...where was Kjoku attacking the seam?

Fire mark richt

You don't onside kick with all 3 timeouts left.....you kick deep and hope the D gets a 3 and out

Why? An onside kick at least gives you the chance of getting the ball back, and if you don't get it you're still going to try and force a three and out and use your TO's. Instead all the eggs were put in the "make a stop" basket and Miami got **** to show for it.

He trusted the Miami defense to make a stop on 3 runs...kicking it off wasnt a bad call, the defense just got snuffed out.

The bad call was Miami not using the up tempo at all in the 4th quarter....in addition to trying to run when it wasnt working.

Advertisement
Back